Jason



What I'm reading:

Redemption Accomplished and Applied
Redemption Accomplished and Applied
by John Murray



News:
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
My first fan mail!

From : Riccardo Appi <riccardo.appi@libero.it>
Sent : Tuesday, February 3, 2004 3:46 PM
To : <jasongarrett@yahoo.com>
CC : <jasongarrett@hotmail.com>
Subject : you're my favourite NFL player

Dear JASON!
I'm Ricky and i'm writing from Italy . I decide to write to you because i'm
great football fan (specially an NFL fan) and you're my FAVOURITE PLAYER
!The Best QUARTERBACK of the League !
My dream is that to meet you because you're great ! I always watch your
games on Tv and read the stats on Internet . I'll be very very happy if
you'll answer to my e-mail because (i repeat) I'M YOUR GREAT FAN !
Please write me soon
RICKY




Comments: Post a Comment


DAYPOP