Jason



What I'm reading:

Redemption Accomplished and Applied
Redemption Accomplished and Applied
by John Murray



News:
Thursday, February 19, 2004
I had the opportunity to try Sierra Nevada's Bigfoot Ale tonight. I took one sip and broke into laughter. According to the label it is 9.6% alcohol, and according to my mouth the other 90.4% is hops extract. It's tasty, but ridiculously exaggerated. Sierra Nevada claims that it rates ninety bitterness units (IBUs); by comparison, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale has 37, and Budweiser is in the neighborhood of 15. I'm glad it's finally available in Ohio.




Comments: Post a Comment


DAYPOP