I hardly know what to say about this
. In order to reverse the decline in television viewership, particularly among men ages 18-34, this is what is planned for sweeps week:
- Barbara Walters interviewing Martha Stewart
- Diane Sawyer interviewing Jessica Lynch
- Peter Jennings investigating the JFK assassination
- a Britney Spears special
- a "The Bachelorette: Where Are They Now?" special
- a Victoria's Secret infomercial
- "The Andy Griffith Show Reunion: Back to Mayberry"
I couldn't make this up if I tried. The only way to make this lineup worse would be to add a modern retelling of Romeo and Juliet where the main characters are played by porn stars.
link via Duane, who is still not blogging