Jason



What I'm reading:

Redemption Accomplished and Applied
Redemption Accomplished and Applied
by John Murray



News:
Thursday, September 12, 2002
Several people have told me that I needed to check out the beer selection at The Andersons. I've made a couple of half-hearted attempts to find the place, but I didn't really know where it was and didn't care enough to look it up. Well, I found it this evening.

I was unprepared.

I don't remember the last time I've seen, in the same store, more than two or three different six-packs of beer* I haven't tried before. The Andersons had at least fifty. I stood there with my mouth hanging open for a while, and then grabbed a six-pack of a new-to-me beer from a brewery I like in one hand, and the selection on the far left of the top shelf in the other hand, and left. This place will easily keep me stocked with new beers for a year.

*Beers containing rice and/or corn not included.




Comments: Post a Comment


DAYPOP