Jason



What I'm reading:

Redemption Accomplished and Applied
Redemption Accomplished and Applied
by John Murray



News:
Wednesday, August 07, 2002
On July 24, I ordered some CDs from Amazon. I opted for the free Super Saver Shipping, so I wasn't surprised when the estimated shipping date was 7/30 and the estimated delivery date was 8/3 - 8/9. On 7/30 the status of all of the items in my order was "usually ships in 24 hours." By 7/31 the status of my order was "shipping soon." I figured it was only a day late... no big deal. Well, this afternoon the status was still "shipping soon" and the estimated delivery date was 8/13 - 8/19. This irritated me. Free shipping is good, as long as shipping actually occurs.

When I got home from work, the package was on the front porch. I was no longer irritated, but a little confused. Now Amazon says the package shipped today. Whatever. At least I got my stuff.




Comments: Post a Comment


DAYPOP