Jason



What I'm reading:

Redemption Accomplished and Applied
Redemption Accomplished and Applied
by John Murray



News:
Saturday, May 25, 2002
Back to Basics
Back to Basics: Rediscovering the Richness of the Reformed Faith


I finally finished it! If I didn't have some kind of sickness that forces me to finish every book I start, I probably wouldn't have made it half way through this one. It's not that the book was all that bad; it just wasn't all that good. I might have liked it better had I read it two years ago, but it's about the basics. I spent a lot of time over the last two or three years reading about the basics of the Reformed faith, and I didn't find much new here. Plus, half the book is by the Douglases of Moscow, and I've decided I don't like their writing very much.




Comments: Post a Comment


DAYPOP